Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How to Cook Goya Chanpuru

     When I went to Westminster last Saturday, I bought goya because the Vietnamese supermarket were selling them for $0.99 for 2 pounds. Goya is one of my favorite vegetable, but it is usually little pricy for me. In my town, it is usually sale for $1.25 to $2.50 for one pound. That's why I was excited that I was able to buy these fresh goya for very inexpensive price!

Goya

     A few days later, my husband and I cooked  Goya chanpuru, which is our favorite food. It tasted salty and little bit bitter.
Goya Chanpuru

    I always refer to this recipe, which is from Cookpad. I'm going share the recipe with you.



Ingredients

1/2 lb of sliced goya
1/4 lb of sliced pork
1 beaten egg
1 tablespoon of miso
1 teaspoon of ground-up sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of mirin
nip of sugar
nip of soy sauce
nip of hondashi
1 tablespoon of sesame oil


1. Heat oil into a pan over high heat, and fry pork thoroughly.
2. Add goya and fry them for 5 minutes or so. Then, turn the stove off.
3. Add miso, sesame seeds, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, and hondashi, and mix well.
4. Heat a pan over high heat, add egg, and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour sesame oil onto them.
6. Enjoy!


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment