Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Scarf Is Not Allowed to Wear

     Today, I checked what I need to take to the NCLEX center. I need to bring a copy of ATT and driver's license. In addition, I will take two granola bars, a bottle of water, and painkiller medicine. I searched what people take to their test center and found out that NCLEX has very strict rule to prevent cheating. I was planing on wearing my scarf because I have a cold constitution and scarf is very handy for me in cool temperature, but I noticed I am not allowed to wear it during test. I carefully read many people's posts, and I thought that I need to be very careful during test. One of posts read that as soon as a woman started to hyperventilate during her test, they made her leave the test center even though she didn't finish her test. Because her behavior was unusual, they had to be suspicious of her. Another person checked her cellphone during break, and she had to leave immediately because all candidates are not allowed to touch any electronic device even during a break. I won't take my cellphone to the test center to be safe. I was glad to know many strict rules prior to my exam. I have only two days until my first NCLEX.



This is the official site for NCLEX candidate rules.
https://www.ncsbn.org/1268.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment