Tuesday, July 30, 2013

On the Border

    Tonight, I went to On the Border, which is a Mexican restaurant, for dinner because my coupon would expire tomorrow. Frankly, I hesitated to go to a Mexican restaurant because I had severe stomachache last Sunday and tried to avoid eating spicy foods. However, my condition has been getting better, so I decided to go there before the coupon expire, and I thought it would be okay if I didn't add spicy sauce.

     This salsa was rather spicier than I expected, but I was able to eat without stomachache. Somehow, my gastritis has been cured in the past two days.  :)    

     

     We usually can not eat everything, but we were able to eat all of them, and I didn't have stomachache at all. Yay!

      Because we had a coupon, which was for free one entree and chips, it cost only $14 for all! We will eat these chips soon, but I will choose mild salsa for my stomach. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment