Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stomachache

     Today, I went to CVS, Rite Aid, and Walmart as usual Sunday. While I was walking in the parking lot of Walmart, I suddenly started having stomachache. I had never had such strong gastric pain before. I thought I had to think about many things including my study in past a week. In addition, I have had a lot of spicy foods and have drunk coffee these days. That's why I thought my stomach couldn't tolerate finally. I took antacid medicines and rested for a while. Then, my stomach pain disappeared, and I ate apple sauce and toast for my lunch. Then, I studied for hours. As soon as I finished my dinner, I started having strong stomachache again. I took antacid medicines, and now I have no pain. I guess that I have gastritis, so I need avoid having spicy foods and coffee for a while. :( I will try to have the BRAT diet, which is diet for gastritis.



No comments:

Post a Comment