Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How I Spend My Time Until the End of September

     Before going to Japan end of September, I will auction off some of my stuffs next month. That's why I need to do a lot of things to prepare for it. However, I need to study for NCLEX and would like to pass the exam next time, so I shouldn't spend too much time for my auction. Therefore, I have been preparing for the auction for only an hour every day. That's kind of for my refreshment. :) Yesterday, I decided to study as much as possible, and I realized that I can find a time for studying if I really want to. For example, while I am exercising at gym, I can listen and study for pharmacology with my smart phone. My husband and I go to gym or walk around my apartment every night, so I told him that I prefer going to gym because of my study and I have only another month until my second NCLEX. In addition, I requested him to go to bed as early as he can. It's because while he is at home, it is difficult for me to concentrate my study. I usually study while he is sleeping and working. He used to go to bed at 2 a.m., but today he tries to sleep at 12 a.m. He has been always sleep-deprived, so I think it is good for him too. Last night, I made my goal for this week. That's why I became busy for my study to accomplish my weekly goal. As time goes by, I usually tend to be lazy, but I will study as harder as possible, and hopefully I will gain my confidence for the exam!






No comments:

Post a Comment