Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kohl's Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to Kohl's, but when I went there, I noticed that I forgot to bring Kohl's gift card, so we decided to go to Staples first. When I checked out at staples, I unexpectedly got Kohl's coupon with my Staples receipt. We thought that we were very lucky because we would go to Kohl's after that anyway. As soon as I picked up my Kohl's gift card at my home, we headed toward Kohl's again.

    I bought two bath towels, which were originally $15.99 each but on sale for $$6.99 each. I was always looking for new bath towels because mine was already worn out.
Sonoma Ultimate Performance Bath Towel



     In addition, I bought two watches, which were originally $24.99 each but on sale for $8.99 each. I'll give one of them to my sister when I meet her in Japan next month. I think these are very cute and also look chic. :) Kohl's always sell fashionable watches at inexpensive price. That's why whenever I go to Kohl's, I have to check their watch corner. :)


     I used a $10 coupon, which I got at Staples, and a 15% off coupon form email. I ended up paying $20.15 for everything. Considering the total retail price was $81.96, it was a great deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment