Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Made an Appointment for NCLEX

      Last night, I finally made an appointment for NCLEX. It's been about a month since I took the exam last time. It took a time before making an appointment because I needed to send an application form and a $150 check to the Board of Nursing. Then, I received a letter, which reads that I became eligible to retake the exam, from them last week. In addition, I needed to pay $200 more to Pearson Vue prior to make an appointment. It cost $350 for the second exam! Anyway, I'm going to take NCLEX on September 23. In the past a month, I didn't study as hard as I did before. I studied for it on a daily basis, but I think I could have studied more. I was able to refresh a lot though. Haha. I have another month until next exam, so I have to study harder from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment