Thursday, August 22, 2013

Received the Package from Coach Factory

     My sister requested me to order some Coach products on Aug 14. I received the package from Coach Factory today.



     She bought two Signature Stripe Ikat Print iPhone 5 cases, which were $14.50 each. I forgot the retail price, but I think these were originally $38 each. As far as I know, iPhone cases are not available in Coach Japan.
SIGNATURE STRIPE IKAT PRINT IPHONE 5 CASE



     She also bought a Park Signature Hobo, which was originally $359 but was on sale for $149.
PARK SIGNATURE HOBO

     Coach products are really high-end brand in Japan. They sell their products in Japan three times more expensive than ones in U.S. That's why when I go to outlets mall, Coach Factory store is always full of customers, most of whom seem foreigners like me. I understand why they buy so many bags. It's because bags at Coach Factory are incredible bargain compared to their home countries. 


This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment