Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rite Aid & CVS Haul - Wet n Wild cosmetics

    Today, I purchased some Wet n Wild cosmetics at drug stores. In this morning, I found a $1 off Wet n Wild Rite Aid store coupon on my previous receipt, and I had already known that I had gotten a $1 off Wet n Wild manufacturer's coupon from previous Sunday newspaper.

    At Rite Aid, I purchase Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow, which was that I always wanted to get.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow 380B Walking on Eggshells
     I chose 380B Walking on Eggshells since I love basic neutral colors. It was originally $2.99, but I used a $1 off store coupon and $1 off manufacturer's coupon for it. I ended up paying $0.99 plus tax. :)


     Then, I went to CVS because Wet n Wild cosmetics are buy one get second one 50% off through this week. My sister asked me to purchase my recommended cosmetics for her. I often use Wet n Wild lip gross and cream shadow pencil, which are my favorite, so I chose them for her. I purchased this MegaSlicks Lip Gloss 566, Strawberry Ice, and this Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil 130, Pixie. These were originally $1.99 each, but these were on sale for $2.99 for two. I used a $1 off manufacturer's coupon and ended up paying $1.99 for two. I hope she will like them. :)


    Several weeks ago, I purchased Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner 649, Mink Brown, for $0.99 with regular price at CVS. This Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil was very cheap compared to other brands, so when I purchased it, I was unsure if I would like it. However, it works really well. The pigmentation is great! I love it. :)

    So far, Wet n Wild cosmetics never disappoint me. I will probably purchase more of their products in the near future. :)


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment