Monday, August 12, 2013

Rite Aid Haul - Wet n Wild Cosmetics

     Last Saturday, I went to Rite Aid to purchase Wet n Wild cosmetics because my $2 off coupon would expire that day.


     I purchased two eyeliner pencils and a nail polish. These were on sale for 69 cents each at Rite Aid through last week, and I used the $2 off coupon. I ended up paying for 7 cents plus tax.


     When I went to Rite Aid five days before that day, Color Icon Eyeliner 652, Dark Brown was sold out. However, I was able to find one this time. In addition, I chose Color Icon Eyeliner 660A, Bronzed. 
660A Bronzed / 652 Dark Brown
     Last Sunday, I used both eyeliners for my first time. They both worked well and lasted for an entire day on my eyelids. I was really impressed with them!


      I also purchased Wild Shine Nail Color Blazed. I hope I will like it as well.
http://amzn.to/1WgPLHh


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment