Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daiso Haul - Sake Shizuku Lotion

      I usually apply my homemade water-based moisturizer lotion after washing my face. I have been using it every day for over three years, and it is the best water-based lotion that I've ever used. It is  completely free from preservatives, so it is good for my skin. However, I need to keep it in my refrigerator and use it up within about two weeks. Otherwise, it might become spoiled. Therefore, I cannot take it to traveling.
      I'm going to Japan next month, and I need commercially available lotion for my traveling. I decided to purchase Sake Shizuku Lotion at Diso. I had never been interested in Daiso skincare products before I found it on Japanese cosmetic review site last year because they are too cheap. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was surprised that this lotion had many positive reviews on the review site.
     Indeed, I didn't like this lotion aroma, which smells like Japanese Sake, but I noticed that the smell of lotion disappear in five seconds or so after applying it on my face, so the lotion aroma doesn't bother me at all. :) The lotion moisturizes my skin well as most people reviewed on it. I was really impressed with it. It is only $1.50 at Daiso! However, I am going back to my homemade lotion after my traveling.
Sake Shizuku Lotion (200ml / 6.8 fl oz) $1.50

      My Daiso entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso



     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty


      These are also my entries you might like.

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso





No comments:

Post a Comment