Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wild Animals in My Neighborhood


     Last week, my husband and I took a walk for exercise and were able to take some pictures of wild animals. My husband has bought a new camera recently, so he wanted to practice using it.


     In our apartment community, there were many small birds. I didn't know the kinds of birds, but they were very cute. 
Brewer's Blackbird, femal

Brewer's Blackbird, male


     We found a humingbird! She was very small and flied away very quickly.
Allen's Hummingbird, female

     I see rabbits in my apartment almost every day. 
Rabbit

Rabbit


      One of my favorites of living in the U.S. is that I can see many wild animals very often. It's been almost five years since I moved to the U.S., but I still enjoy seeing them.












       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals

No comments:

Post a Comment