Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Coffee Lover

     I drink a cup of coffee every day. I brew espresso coffee and drink the coffee with ice and milk. I love coffee and want to consume milk on a daily basis in order to maintain my health because milk is rich in calcium. Frankly, I don't like the taste of milk at all, but I can drink milk only with coffee, and I really love the combination of milk and coffee. :)

     Yesterday, my husband and I went to Ralphs, and I found some kitchen appliances at clearance section. After discussing with my husband, I purchased these coffee maker.

     As you may know, this bodum coffee maker is very famous French coffee maker and is sold at Starbucks for over $30. I purchased it for $8.89! When I lived in Japan, I owned a similar one and brewed tea with it. I have never brewed coffee with a French press, but I heard the taste of coffee is the best by using it, so I wanted to try it.
CHAMBORD Coffee Maker, 8 cups 


     This Bialetti Moka Express is also a famous espresso coffee maker, which is made in Italy. It is originally $44.95, but it was $8.89 at Ralphs! I have never used it before, so I also wanted to try it.
BIALETTI MOKA EXPRESS, 9 cups


     We are planning on using one of them next Saturday. I am looking forward to brewing coffee with them because I am a coffee lover. :)


      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. This is what I definitely need. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

    ReplyDelete