Monday, September 9, 2013

Crazy Coyote Tacos

     Last Sunday, we went to Crazy Coyote Tacos, which is a Mexican fast food restaurant, after shopping at Desert Hills Premium Outlets mall. They are located next to the outlets and highway ramp.
  


     My husband ordered the Giant Taco for $6.50 with mild sauce and was surprised that it was very tasty!

      I ordered the burrito for $6.50 with hot sauce. It was good but was extraordinarily spicy! I needed to drink plenty of water. I usually order hot one at most restaurants, but it was spicier than I expected!





       When we go to Desert Hills Outlets mall, we want to eat there again if we make it before closing time. They close at 7 p.m.




Crazy Coyote Tacos

13033 Malki Rd
Banning, CA 92220

Hours:
Mon-Sun 11 am - 7 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment