Sunday, September 1, 2013

Desert Hills Premium Outlets Haul - Diesel, Banana Republic and Calvin Klein

     After shopping at G.H. Bass, my husband and I went to Diesel, and I found some clothing with great deal.
     This blue t-shirt was originally $88, but it was on sale for $19.99. In addition, I used a 20% off coupon for entire purchase, so it ended up being $15.99. :) I like the material and design of this t-shirt that looks like denim, but it is actually not. I thought it would be perfect for my preference. I will wear a dark color long slim tank underneath this t-shirt. :) Because I loved this t-shirt, I bought one more for my sister. I think she will like it as well.
    
Diesel

Diesel

     Then, I found this striped maxi dress, which was originally $138 but was on sale for $39.99. I ended up paying $31.99 for it with a 20% off coupon. I was really into maxi dress and wanted a striped maxi dress for several months. That's why I couldn't miss out on this great deal. I tried it on before purchasing and developing more liking for it! The length of the dress was perfect for me.
Diesel

     Then, we went to Banana Republic, which was having 50% off any entire store clothing. I purchased this three-quarter sleeve shirt for my sister. It was originally $49.99 but was on sale for $24.99.
Banana Republic

     Then, we went to Calvin Klein. I found this pink top at clearance section. This was originally $54.50 but was on sale for $14.85. I used a $5 coupon for it and ended up paying $9.85. :)
Calvin Klein

     I also purchased some gifts for my younger brothers whom I will meet this month in Japan. My husband also bought some articles for him.
     Because of Labor Day's weekend, most stores were having big sales. I was glad that I was able to purchase some favorite clothing for me and gifts for my family with the great deals. :)


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment