Saturday, September 7, 2013

Desert Hills Premium Outlets Haul - Kate Spade, L'OCCITANE, and Van Heusen

     Today, my husband and I went to Desert Hills Premium Outlets again because he was still looking for formal clothing for wedding reception. I also purchased some articles for my mother and myself. I'm going to share with you what I got there.


     I purchased Kate Spade Wallet. I wanted a new wallet since I have been using my current Coach wallet for four years now. When I went to Kate Spade today, this cute black bow wallet caught my eye. I thought that this design was exactly what I wanted! This was originally $198 but was on sale for $87. In addition, I used a 10% off coupon, and I ended up paying $78.30 plus tax for it. When I saw it at store, I thought that I had seen it before. After coming back home, I figured out that I wrote about this wallet in my previous entry last year! At that time, I already fell in love with this wallet!
 


Kate Spade New York primrose hill nisha wallet


     The inside of wallet is cute polka-dot pattern. :)

     Then, we went to L'OCCITANE. I have never bought their product before since they were way too expensive for me. However, most their products were selling at 50-75% off there. I purchased this perfume, which was originally $68 but on sale for $17. :)

L'OCCITANE VOYAGE EN MEDITERRANEE EAU DE PARFUM


     Then, while my husband was looking for formal clothing at Van Heusen, I was looking for t-shirts for my mother. I bought two pink t-shirts for her and myself. I thought that it is a good idea to wear same outfits with my mother while I am staying in my parents' house this month. Haha! This was originally $30 but on sale for $4.50 with 85% discounts.
for my mother

     I also chose this flower print t-shirt for my mother. I think that as she gets older, she looks better with brighter colored outfits. This is originally $39.50 but on sale for $5.92 with 85% discounts.
for my mother

     My husband was not able to find formal suits in his size there, so he still needs to find ones in this month...

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment