Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Everyday Exercise

     On August 1st, I started my 30-day challenge, which was exercising every day, and I accomplished it! When my husband and I had a powerful motivation for exercising, we worked out at our apartment gym. When we were tired, we walked around our neighborhood for 10 minutes or so. We tried to do it every day anyway. It's because I believe that a small change makes a huge difference. Exercising is not only the best way to prevent backache, but it is also a healthy way to get refreshed from my study because otherwise I tend to stay at home for all day long except for weekends. It sounds funny, but I thought if I had stayed at home all day long for an extended period of time, I would have ended up having disuse syndrome.

     In the very end of this month, my husband and I are going to Japan, so I can't try the next 30-day challenge this month, but we will have continued to work out on a daily basis until we go to Japan because I can concentrate on my study by listening to audio programs with my smart phone while working out at gym. I'll take NCLEX 18 days later from now. That's why working out at gym is very worthwhile for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment