Friday, September 20, 2013

I Would Like to Master How to Make Cappuccino

     I am going to make cappuccino for my sister while I am in Japan. My sister drinks a cup of coffee every day, and she told me that she loves to drink cappuccino at her local restaurant. I told her that it is not difficult for me to make cappuccino at home, and I promised her that I would make one for her. Then, I purchased an Ikea milk frother for around $3. I tried to make cappuccino a few days ago, but I was not satisfied with my cappuccino somehow. I can make cappuccino, but I think that I need to practice more for it. I realized that I don't usually make cappuccino, and I used to drink one which my husband made at home, so I am still not good at making it. Haha. I want to make a creamier one.

    Today, I searched how to make perfect cappuccino, and I found the Youtube video.

     I learned that in order to froth milk perfectly, I needed to stir milk until large bubbles disappear. I also want to try latte art. I am not sure if I can succeed it though.

     When I master to make cappuccino and latte art, I will share with you in the future.

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment