Friday, September 13, 2013

Kuishinbo - A Japanese Fashion Model, Reiko Takagaki

     I was thinking about what I should buy during my visit in Japan this month. It's because I was in Japan in January this year and bought too many stuff already. However, I finally found something special for myself.

     First, I want to get this book, Kuishinbo. It hasn't been published yet, but it will be published in October 3. The book is about Reiko Takagaki, who is a famous Japanese fashion model. I have been visiting her blog everyday to see her life style. Because she is about the same age as me, I want to know more about her. I know that she is very busy as a top fashion model, writer, and producer. Nonetheless, she maintains her busy life well. Her life really inspires me.


     When I went to a hair salon in Japan, I sometimes asked my hairstylist to cut my hair like Reiko Takagaki. Haha. After moving to the U.S., I started reading her blog. Then, I noticed that her real daily fashion style perfectly meets my preference! I like her more than I did before. She is one of my ideal models in Japan. :)



    

No comments:

Post a Comment