Monday, September 2, 2013

Target Haul - e.l.f.

     My husband and I stopped by Target to take a break for a while on the way to the Desert Hills Outlets Mall last Saturday, and I checked e.l.f. makeup there as usual.

     I was looking for an e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush for a long time, but my Target carries only few e.l.f. products. I have never seen one at my Target, so I was thinking about ordering one from e.l.f. online store. Because a blending brush is only a dollar, I felt that shipping fee is way too expensive. They sometimes offer free shipping code, but it is only for purchasing $15 more or something like that. I just wanted to get few of their products.

     However, I was finally able to find Blending Eye Brushes at the Target near the outlets mall! I thought that I was lucky. I picked up the two Blending Eye Brushes and the Eyelid Primer. I have heard many good reviews on the eyelid primer, so I wanted to try it as well.

http://amzn.to/1jPMSMm
     The total price was only $3! I can't wait trying them. :)

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment