Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wedding Party in Japan

     My husband and I attended my brother-in-law's wedding party. He got married to his wife who is from Okinawa. Her parents greeted us and gave some Okinawa gifts. We didn't expect that. We took many pictures and videos during the wedding party. My brother-in-law was always smiling at the party and looked very happy. The food was perfect, and the stage was memorable experience. We really enjoyed the wedding party.






























     After coming to back my parents-in-law's home, I served cappuccino for them because I wanted to make my current favorite coffee for them. My mother-in-law showed her interest because she had never seen making espresso with Italian espresso maker. My father-in-law was surprised that the coffee was very tasty and liked it. He made Japanese curry for us. While we are staying in Japan, he always makes Japanese curry for us once. :) We watched pictures and videos of the wedding party and enjoyed the party once again. I told my parents-in-law that I passed NCLEX, and my father-in-law was impressed with my accomplishment. He told me that he was happy to hear that and cried. My parents-in-law always treat me as if I were their true daughter, and I am always happy to spend time with them. I felt like we are a true family.

1 comment: