Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Haul - Japanese Sweets and Snacks

     I didn't have a plan to buy a lot of stuff in Japan, but I wanted to buy Japanese sweets and snacks because these are affordable and taste good. I bought a lot of these which have been my favorite since I was little. I'm going to share with you what I got in Japan.

     I bought some canned coffee. There are numerous kinds of canned coffee in Japan. Moreover, if you go to convenience stores in Japan, you can easily find hot ones and cold ones. These are originally 120 yen each, but I bought them for 69 yen at a drug store. My husband loves them, so I bought some. Canned coffee is pretty heavy, but I had a lot of free space in my suitcases, so I decided to buy them that time. :)

     I also bought these canned coffee. These were on sale for 39 yen each.

     These are my favorite snack. These are crunchy potato sticks. These were 100 yen each.

     I bought a lot of candies. My husband loves brown sugar candies. I bought Super Lemon, Milky, and Chelsea, which have been best selling candies for many decades. These were around 150 yen each.

     I bought some rice crackers, Bonchi-age and Happy Turn. These are also my favorite for long time. These were around 100 yen each.

     My husband and I bought many Umai-bou snacks. These are originally 10 yen each and have so many flavors!

     These are ramen noodle snacks, Baby Star Ramen. These were less than 100 yen each.

     Japanese chocolate is the best I've ever eaten and very affordable. These were also less than 100 yen each at a supermarket.

     If you travel to Japan, you should check Japanese sweets and snacks because there are more interesting sweets and snacks in Japan. I didn't buy this time, but Japan has some funny looking and taste of sweets and snacks you have never seen before. ;)


     This is my entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks haul.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japanese%20sweets%20and%20snacks

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul


     These are also my entries you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment