Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Came Back from Japan

     I came back from Japan late last night, and I unpacked my suitcases today. I didn't have a plan to purchase many stuff in Japan, but I actually bought a lot because I noticed that my suitcases had a lot of free space on the day leaving from Japan. Before heading toward to the airport, I went to a supermarket and bought as many stuff as I wanted that time. Haha! I'll share with you what I got in Japan next time.

     It had been five years since I had gotten on an airplane without my husband. Five years ago, I was scared to fly to the U.S. from Japan alone because I couldn't understand English at all. However, I was not afraid yesterday because I understand English mostly now and can ask someone else in English if I need to help. However if I had had the choice, I wouldn't have gotten on an airplane alone because of boredom. :)

     The last day of my staying in my parents' home, my brother asked me to take Chappy for a walk together as usual. We made conversations about our life and my family while walking every day.

     Last day, he took me to his rice field with Chappy. It was rice harvest season in Japan, and my brother's rice was very beautifully gold.

      I won't forget this beautiful scenery he made.

       I was going to use a highway express bus to go to airport, but after taking Chappy for a walk, my brother told me that he would give me a ride to airport with my parents. It was first time for my family to see me off to the airport because it takes one to two hours to go to airport from their home, so I usually said good bye to them at their home or a nearest bus station so far. Thanks my family. :)
      Because I was in Japan for 12 days without my husband, I was able to stay with my family. I am glad that I helped my parents and brother by cleaning their home and cooking every meal. We remade a room for my parents, and they slept in their new room eventually. :) I talked to them a lot and felt that we were able to strengthen the bonds between us. It has been five years since I moved to the U.S. I exchange emails with my sister almost every day, but I didn't often make a phone call to my family for five years. After saying good bye to my family, I thought that I would call them more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment