Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Inaba Thai Curry

     Before going to Japan last month, I watched this Youtube video. He reviewed cans of Thai curry which are Inaba Thai Curry. According to him, this product is pretty popular on Youtube, so many people have updated positive review on this curry on their Youtube videos.



     That's why I tried to find these curry cans while I was in Japan. Some stores were selling it for 180 yen or so, but I bought them for 150 yen each at a supermarket. I was only able to find two kinds of curry, red curry and green curry. Instant curry is very popular in Japan, but I had never seen curry cans before. Instant curry is usually packed with retort pouch. That's why I was very excited to try them.

     Inaba Thai Curry is product of famous Japanese food company but was made in Thailand. I think they tried to make it sounds more authentic.

     First, my husband and I tried this red curry.

     It was good but tasted sweeter than I thought.

     Then, we tried this green curry.

     This was also good and little bit spicy which I like.

     Both tasted good, but I think I won't purchase them again. These are inexpensive but also too small. Besides that, there are so many Thai restaurants in Southern California and it's easy to have Thai curry at reasonable price. However, if I were living in Japan, I would purchase them because it is not easy to find Thai restaurants in my home town unlike U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment