Friday, October 18, 2013

What I Got at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul

     When my husband and I were in Japan last month, we went to Muji store because I love Muji store so much. I'm going to share with you what I got there.

     I bought some snacks. Muji sells many kinds of snack at reasonable price.

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I bought a Muji Mini Ramen and love it. That's why I bought three kinds of them this time. I bought Mini Ramen Soy sauce, Kimchi, and Chicken. I can't wait to try them.

Mini Ramen 105 yen for four

     I bought Japanese Plum Cracker as usual. :) This Cracker is my all-time favorite.

Japanese Plum Cracker 105 yen

     This Fried Rice Cracker Soy Sauce was originally 315 yen but on clearance for 157 yen. My husband and I have eaten most of them already, and only one left! This cracker was great, and we love it.

Fried Rice Cracker Soy Sauce 315 yen

       I heard Muji curry tastes great, so I bought two, Yellow Curry and Massaman Curry.

Yellow Curry & Massaman Curry 300 yen each
      I bought my favorite drink, Lychee, Natadecoco & Konnyaku Drink. This is my all-time favorite drink at Muji.

Lychee, Natadecoco & Konnyaku Drink  137 yen

     I bought this tray for 1500 yen and chopsticks for 336 yen.

Tray 1500 yen & 10 pairs of Chopsticks 336 yen

     I bought this Light Toning Water Moisture for 980 yen. I have been making my own lotion but will try this for a while to enjoy Muji skin care product.

Light Toning Water Moisture 400ml 980 yen



     My previous entry of Muji haul is here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-i-got-at-muji-store-in-japan.html

     My entries related to Muji are here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3


     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul



No comments:

Post a Comment