Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our Halloween Pumpkin Carving in 2013

     Tonight, my husband and I made jack-o'-lanterns. We bought these pretty big pumpkins with bright orange color at Trader Joe's last Sunday and were looking for free carving stencil patterns, which would be perfect for our pumpkins, on Internet this week.


     We both finally decided ghost tree patterns. This year, I chose easier one than what I made last year because I still have a cold. :P This is my jack-o'-lantern in 2013.



     This jack-o'-lantern was made by my husband. I was impressed by how well he made it!



      After illuminating our carved pumpkins, the sweet pumpkin aroma filled our room. :)


    Aren't they scary?


     We enjoyed our pumpkin carving this year. I'm going to share with you how I made our jack-o'-lantern next time. :)




      These are my entries sharing my Halloween pumpkins.
 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2015

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2014

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2013

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2012

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment