Thursday, October 17, 2013

While Having a Lay-over in Honolulu Airport - Haul in Hawaii

      When my husband and I flew to Japan from LAX, we had a several-hour lay-over in Honolulu airport. It had been nine years since we went there for our wedding. We bought some souvenir for ourselves. :)

     We bought two charm key chains and a thermometer magnet.


     I chose this key chain with charms of hula girls, a palm tree, and hibiscus.

     My husband chose this key chain with charms of ukulele, a hula girl, a cocktail, a palm tree, and a pineapple.

     This thermometer magnet indicates Fahrenheit and Celsius.
 
 
      I bought Kona Coffee Chocolate.

      We bought Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs at the airport. This mugs are pretty big! When I use the mugs, these remind me of Hawaii. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment