Friday, November 15, 2013

A Package from Omaha Steaks

     I was checking tracking information for my purchase from Omaha Steaks, and I noticed that my package was left at my front door by the shipping status. Tonight, I finally received a huge package which I ordered on November 5th. The package was a white polystyrene insulated cooler, and inside were completely frozen meat products and dry ice in it. I'm going to share with you what I ordered.


     I ordered ...
1 (2 lb.) Oven Roasted Turkey Breast for free
The Family Value Combo + 4 FREE Burgers for $39.99
  • 2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 8 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Shipping fee for $15.99
Total $55.98 (and, then I will get a $2 cash back from Ebates later)



4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes


4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)


4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks


2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons & 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins


8 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers

     I got this Oven Roasted Turkey Brest for free with ordering above products through Ebates.com. :)
1 (2 lb.) Oven Roasted Turkey Breast

     My husband and I will probably try some of them tomorrow. I can't wait eating them. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment