Saturday, November 2, 2013

Seattle's Best Coffee Fresh Brewed Vending Machine

     Today, my husband and I went to Target and Walmart to see after Halloween sales. At Walmart, we purchased a cup of coffee from Seattle's Best Coffee vending machine. Several months ago, I knew that my local Walmart started having a dollar coffee vending machine which is placed at their store entrance. However, we had never tried it before because there were always some customers, who were waiting for coffee. We didn't want to wait for it. A coffee vending machine was nothing new for me, but I became interested in their coffee because a dollar coffee is really inexpensive. Today, we tried it for our first time, and I was impressed that they brewed coffee in French press, which is one of my favorite ways to brew coffee. I had purchased their ground coffee and had brewed it many times at home before, but this coffee, which  was brewed by their vending machine, was better than I expected. :) The machine ground and brewed whole beans on demand. That's why the coffee aroma and taste were nice and fresh. Their dollar coffee was really worth trying! :)


     You can choose your favorite coffee from their menu on touch screen.

    They brew your coffee on demand.

 
 
 
     It takes about a minute to brew up your coffee.





     By the way, I bought this pumpkin shaped hand soap for after Halloween sales at Target. It was $1.49 for a 500ml bottle. It smells like a pumpkin pie. :) We enjoyed today's shopping and our brewed coffee.
Pumpkin Hardest Hand Soap 16.9oz/500ml
      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing! I wish we had weird stuff in vending machines.. I am waiting for your next post. Keep it up.
    Coffee vending machines

    ReplyDelete