Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beautiful Scenery from Griffith Observatory

     Last Sunday, my husband and I went to Griffith Observatory. Two years ago, I took my friend for sightseeing there at daytime, and at that time, I thought that night view must be beautiful. That's why my husband and I arrived there at 4:30 p.m. this time. The roads near Griffith Observatory were very congested with too many cars. We decided to park quite a ways down the hill and hiked up to the observatory for 20 minutes or so.


     We arrived there at 5 p.m. The time of sunset for that day was 5:10 p.m., so we got there just in time!
Griffith Observatory

     We were able to see the Hollywood sign.


     We enjoyed a great view of the sunset from Griffith Observatory.












Griffith Observatory

Griffith Observatory


Griffith Observatory


Griffith Observatory

Griffith Observatory

     While it was getting dark, the street lights came on. The scenery was getting more and more beautiful.




Griffith Observatory





Griffith Observatory




Griffith Observatory



     The Griffith Observatory is the best place to see beautiful scenery of Los Angeles County. If my families visit me, I will definitely take them to this observatory.


     I also recorded the video of this beautiful scenery from Griffith Observatory.




       My entries related to Los Angeles can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Los%20Angeles


       My entries related to sunset can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment