Friday, January 31, 2014

Sushi Boy - Japanese Sushi Restaurant

     Last Saturday, my husband and I went to Sushi Boy, a Japanese sushi restaurant, for lunch. Because I am Japanese, I am pretty picky when it comes to sushi. There are so many reasonable sushi restaurants in my neighborhood, but most of them are so Americanized. Sushi Boy is the only restaurant I could go. I can't say their sushi is decent Japanese sushi, but considering their price, they are obviously the best reasonable sushi restaurant in my area. (If you really want to eat decent authentic sushi, you probably have to pay more than $100 at other authentic Japanese sushi restaurants though.) I think it's because Sushi Boy is the branch of a famous Japanese sushi restaurant in Japan, Kozosushi (小僧寿し), so they keep making sushi which Japanese people like. Their rice is always cooked just right for sushi and never dry, and sashimi is pretty fresh. I have never been very disappointed in their sushi. Needless to say, they also have some Americanized sushi, such as rainbow roll and fire roll, though.

     I chose Tokyo, which was a 13-piece sushi set, for $8.15.
Tokyo

     At the restaurant, we found out that they were offering 50% discounts for some selected menu this Tuesday through Thursday. That's why my husband went there again this Tuesday and purchased two Salmon Lover, which were 13-piece salmon sushi sets, for $12 on his way home. That's a pretty good deal.
Salmon Lover


SUSHI BOY
 Location
 Menu





No comments:

Post a Comment