Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Best Place to Purchase Your Calendar - 99 Cents Only Store Haul

     I don't often go to 99 Cents Only Store, but I purchase my calendars there every year. They sell variety of beautiful calendars, which were originally around $10 to $15, for 99 cents! Today, my husband and I went to 99 Cents Only Store and picked up two 2014 calendars. There were more than 15 kinds of calendars we could choose from. I believe that 99 Cents Only Store is the best place to purchase your calendars with a great price!



     I chose this Oh My Dog! Calendar with many cute dog pictures. I love dogs and thought the white backgrounds would perfectly fit our white walls.
2014 Calendar

2014 Calendar

     He chose this Baby Animals calendar. These baby animal pictures make me happy. :)
2014 Calendar

2014 Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment