Monday, January 6, 2014

The First Day of This Semester

     Today, my refresher course has begun. I went to the bed at 9 p.m. last night and woke up at midnight. I tried to fall asleep but couldn't sleep. I started packing my stuff into my luggage at 4 a.m. and ate breakfast which my husband made. I left my home at 5:30 a.m. Thankfully, I didn't get stuck in a traffic jam. The refresher course started at 8 a.m. There were many RN refresher course students and two students who hadn't registered for the class in advance were not allowed to enroll due to overloaded applicants. The teacher gave a lot of information for this semester. It seems that it's going to be very hard, and I am not sure if I can keep up with the class. We need to do a lot of assignments and take a quiz every day, and we have to do presentation for 15 minutes two months later. The teacher told us that we would need to print out our quizzes on our own at home every day, so I bought a new printer because I didn't bring my printer from home or would not go back home until Thursday. Now, I'm staying at a motel. I'm very sleepy but need to finish my assignments.    

No comments:

Post a Comment