Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hakata Yamaya Resturant - All-You-Can-Eat Mentaiko & Takana

     Last Saturday, my husband and I had an errand to take care of in Los Angeles. After that it was a chance to go to Hakata Yamaya restaurant, which is one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. We love their all-you-can-eat mentaiko and takana. Because mentaiko is usually very expensive, all-you-can-eat mentaiko is too good to be true!

     My husband ordered this Deep Fried Chicken Combo. When we go there, we always order this combo, and it was as good as we expected.
Deep Fried Chicken

     I ordered this Washu-gyu-kalbi Stew for my first time. The beef tasted good. It was tender and melted in my mouth. However, I thought that I needed more vegetable because it was also little bit too greasy for me.
Washu-Gyu-Kalbi Stew

      These are my previous reviews on Hakata Yamaya Restaurant.
All You Can Eat Mentaiko & Takana

Hakata Yamaya Restaurant - All-You-Can-Eat Mentaiko


Hakata Yamaya2529 Pacific Coast Hwy
Torrance, CA 90505


No comments:

Post a Comment