Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Birthday

     My husband bought some sashimis at Japanese supermarket today because today is my birthday. He knows how much I love fresh sashimi. He also cooked some meals for dinner to cerebrate my birthday. :)  The sashimis, which were tuna and yellow tail, tasted great!

      After having dinner, we ate cakes which he bought at Taiwanese bakery.
     Few days ago, he told me that I hadn't aged in the past 10 years. He also told me that it was a miracle and I probably wouldn't get older in the next 10 years as well. I was surprised what he said. Asian women like myself usually look younger than our actual ages, but we can't avoid getting old. I think that he just hasn't noticed difference because we have been together for 17 years. Anyway, I will keep treating myself well with skincare, exercise, and makeup. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment