Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bialetti Moka Express Deal

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was looking for a great deal for Bialetti espresso maker for my brother. I am going to see him this month in Japan, so I needed to get one in the U.S. I checked the price of the espresso maker on Amazon everyday. The 6-cup Bialetti Moka Express is originally $34.99 and usually sells for around $28 on Amazon. However, its price varies according to sellers, so I checked the price everyday for a while. I finally purchased it when it became $25.59 plus tax. Considering that I purchased 9-cup Bialetti Moka Express for $8.89 at clearance sale at my local Ralphs last year, my Amazon purchase for my brother was not the best deal though. However, I think I will not see such a super clearance sale for it for another year maybe. That's why I think it's not too shabby. :)


6-cup Bialetti Moka Express
      The package was super clean and the espresso maker was wrapped with the tissue with Bialetti prints.
6-cup Bialetti Moka Express

     The espresso maker was beautifully shiny. :)
6-cup Bialetti Moka Express

6-cup Bialetti Moka Express

      Compared to my 9-cup Bialetti Moka Express, the 6-cup one is much smaller. However, the size is better than 9-cup one for just one person. I didn't want to purchase 9-cup one for him because he might drink too much coffee since he really loves coffee.
6-cup & 9-cup Bialetti Moka Express

        


     This is my YouTube video which is How to Brew Espresso with Bialetti.

 How to Brew Espresso with Bialetti


       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment