Saturday, March 22, 2014

Coach Factory Haul

     I'm going to Japan and see my sister end of this month. That's why my sister and her husband asked me to get Coach bags because Coach products in Japan are more than two times expensive than U.S. I ordered two bags for them last week and received the package yesterday. :) I'm going to share what I got for them with you.


     My sister requested me to purchase this bright purple leather handbag, which is Peyton Jordan Double Zip Carryall in Leather. This was originally $428 but was on sale for $181.30. She told me that this bag would be perfect for spring, and she would like to wear beige Coach Signature scarf, which I had given her before, with it.

Peyton Jordan Double Zip Carryall in Leather

Peyton Jordan Double Zip Carryall in Leather

     My brother-in-law chose this Heritage Signature Foldover Tote. This was originally $398 but was on sale for $211.40. He really likes Coach products more than my sister does.
Heritage Signature Foldover Tote

Heritage Signature Foldover Tote

      These were $392.70 plus tax in total and ended up being $339.29 with a 20% discount. These came out about 60% off! I hope they will like these.


     Here is my entries related to Coach.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment