Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How to Cook Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Sriracha

     My husband and I found frozen chicken wings in our refrigerator several days ago. I don't remember when I purchased it. :P We decided to use all in-stock frozen meat as early as possible. Because I love sriracha, I decided to use it and cooked spicy teriyaki chicken wings tonight. The frozen chicken ended up turning out to be a very delicious meal. It was sweet and salty teriyaki chicken with little spicy taste. :) It was very easy to cook, so I'm going share how to cook spicy teriayaki chicken wings with you. :)


How to Cook Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Sriracha

Ingredients
3 lb of chicken wings
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
4 tablespoon of sake (Japanese alcohol)
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
2 tablespoon of sugar
2 tablespoon of mirin (Japanese sweet cooking rice wine)
4 tablespoon of sriracha
1 cup of water
2 tablespoon of grated garlic



1.  Heat oil on a pan over high heat, and fry chicken thoroughly. Cover the lid.

   Flip chicken to brown both sides.



 2. Add sake, soy sauce, sugar, mirin, sriracha, garlic, and water into the pan. Cover the lid but leave a small space for water evaporation. Flip chicken to macerate thoroughly.


 3. Turn off the heat when the water has evaporated and the sauce has thickened.


 4. Enjoy! :)

Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings
 
      I uploaded my youtube video for this recipe. 
 
 
      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment