Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Best Sakura Songs in Japan

      As I mention in my previous entry, March is the season of cherry blossoms in Japan. That's why I often listened to many songs related sakura anywhere in spring while I was living in Japan. There are numerous sakura songs in Japan. I am going to share the most famous Japanese sakura songs with you.


No.1  Naotaro Moriyama / Sakura
     This song was released in 2003. 




No.2  Masaharu Fukuyama / Sakurazaka
      This song was released in 2000.




No.3  Sakura Sakura
     This song is one of the traditional Japanese sakura songs, and it is still unknown who wrote this song and is told that it had already written before 1888.





No.4  Kobukuro / Sakura
     This song was released in 2005.




No.5  Mika Nakashima / Sakurairo Maukoro
     This song was released in 2005.




No.6  Kyougo Kawaguchi / Sakura
     This song was released in 2003.



      These are my entries you might like.

■Best Sakura Songs in Japan

■Japanese Spring Flowers

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods
 
■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks


■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan



1 comment:

  1. I remember the song by 森山直太朗 was a big hit about ten years ago. Very beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete