Friday, March 28, 2014

Stir-Fried Celery with Egg and Dried Shrimp

     This week, I cooked this stir-fried celery with egg and dried shrimp for dinner because my husband really likes it. I first cooked it four years ago by referring this recipe from Cookpad, which is Japanese cooking site. Before that, I hadn't like celery so much and didn't know how to cook it, but I became to develop a liking for celery so much by discovering this recipe. I've changed some amount of ingredients to adjust to my preference though. I'm going to share the recipe with you.

Stir-Fried Celery with Egg and Dried Shrimp

Ingredients
1 tablespoon of dried shrimp
 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
6 sticks of celery (Cut them into one and half inches)
 2 beaten eggs (Mix with 1 teaspoon of mirin)
1 teaspoon of Chinese soup stock
1 teaspoon of sake
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 teaspoon of sugar
a pinch of salt and pepper



 1. Heat a pan over high heat and stir-fry dried shrimp without oil.



 2. Add sesame oil into pan, and add celery, salt, and pepper. Then, stir-fry them until all celery are coated with the oil.

 2. Add mixed beaten egg onto pan and make scrambled egg.

 3. Add Chinese soup stock, sake, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar onto the pan. Mix them thoroughly.

 4. Enjoy!

Stir-Fried Celery with Egg and Dried Shrimp




      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment