Tuesday, May 6, 2014

California Science Center

      As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, my husband and I went to California Science Center to see Space Shuttle Endeavour. It was an amazing experience for us. :) In addition, there were many areas we enjoyed at the museum. Frankly, before going to the museum, we didn't expected that it would be very interesting place. Unexpectedly, we spent for many hours and got into seeing many things there.





Entrance

Entrance





      People were allowed to touch the tires of Endeavour. I didn't know that these were Michelin tires.



      Endeavour was brought to this museum through the streets of Los Angeles.



L.A. Zone
 
    
L.A. Zone

L.A. Zone




        The big machine were making waves, and I noticed that they were playing seagull call.
Rocky Shore at Ecosystmens
        I looked down the fish tank, and fish was swimming against water stream. I felt like I was watching into the sea.
The Aquarium at Ecosystems


At Ecosystems


        There was a place to touch some sea creatures. I touched a sea hare, which was very smooth and soft.
Touch Tank at Ecosystems


        The huge aquarium continues to the down stair, and there were many kinds of beautiful fish we were able to see.
The Aquarium at Ecosystems

The Aquarium at Ecosystems

The Aquarium at Ecosystems

The Aquarium at Ecosystems

The Aquarium at Ecosystems





       When my husband and I saw this space shuttle, we I immediately noticed it's Apollo because its figure is just like Meiji Apollo Chocolate, which is famous chocolate in Japan. We were excited to see actual Apollo!
Apollo at Air & Space Exhibits




Viking Lander at Air & Space Exhibits







    The museum was very fun and educational place for everyone. We had a great time there! 



     I uploaded my Youtube videos which I recorded that day.




      My previous entry which is "Endeavor at California Science Center" can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/2014/05/endeavour-at-california-science-center.html


     This is my entries related to Los Angeles.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Los%20Angeles


California Science Center

700 Exposition Park Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90037




No comments:

Post a Comment