Saturday, May 31, 2014

Huntington Harbor Boat Rental - Kayaking

       Today, my husband and I went to Huntington Beach for kayaking. We bought the two-hour double kayak rental ticket for $19 through Livingsocial on February 25. It would expire next month, so we decided to try it today. It was hard to find this rental shop because their location on Google Map, which was attached on Livingsocial site, was wrong. It led us to completely different location. Anyway, we finally found this Huntington Harbor Boat Rentals after an hour.


       We had tried kayaking over 10 yeas ago in Okinawa, Japan. Because our previous experience of kayaking was many years ago, we totally forgot how to kayak, so the staff of the rental shop nicely taught us how to kayak simply was very helpful.
       A week ago, I had bought the waterproof iPhone case on Amazon for this kayaking. That's why I was able to take my iPhone there and took some pictures on the kayak. We enjoyed kayaking seeing many beautiful beach houses. We didn't know that there were several small beaches on the harbor, and some children were swimming there. Some teens were jumping into water from bridges. We found new aspects of Huntington Beach from the views from kayak.
 
      Afterward, my iPhone became more useful because we got lost! The views of the harbor looked same everywhere. We checked our location through Google Map on my iPhone. We finally made it to the rental shop 30 minutes in advance of time we were supposed to come back. :)


      Kayaking was totally heavy exercise. We exhausted ourselves by paddling the kayak for almost two hours, but we really enjoyed it and had a great time there. :)

     I uploaded my Youtube video which I recorded that day.


Huntington Harbor Boat Rentals
16732 Pacific Coast Hwy
Sunset Beach, CA 90742




No comments:

Post a Comment