Sunday, May 4, 2014

Muji USA in Hollywood

     Today, my husband and I went to Muji store in Hollywood for our first time. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I really wanted to go to this store for long time! Since I love Muji products, I have gone Muji store many times in Japan, and I am using some of their products on a daily basis. However, it was our first time to go to their oversea branch. I was really looking forward to seeing new store. This Muji store is located near the Chinese theater.

      This toner is my favorite one, and I have been using it for long time. Its price was almost twice more expensive than one in Japan.

      The store was pretty specious, and they were selling many kinds of products, such as stationary, clothing, plateware, and so on. However, compared to Japan, this store has a pretty limited selection. Specifically, I was little disappointed in their food selection. I really love some Muji sweets and snacks but was not able to find any of those. They have only few sweets. :( 



      Because I just went to Muji store in Japan last week, all of them in this US store were pretty expensive for me. However, I only found this tank top, which was on sale for $6.48, which was cheaper than original price of Japan.
     They offered a free 1-hour of validated parking because I presented the parking ticket at cashier. :)

       I go to Japan to see my families every once in a while, and I always go to Muji store during my stay in Japan. That's why, in the future, I won't need to go to this store very often. Only if I run out of my Muji toner, I will probably go there once again.



       I uploaded my YouTube video which I recorded today.



       My Muji entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI



Muji USA - Hollywood

7021 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028



     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3


Muji Online Store (USA)
http://www.muji.us/

Muji Online Store (Japan)
http://www.muji.net/store/


No comments:

Post a Comment