Thursday, May 1, 2014

My 30-Day Challenge of This Month

     If you have never watched the video, Try Something New for 30 Days by Matt Cutts, you really should check this Youtube video.


      During my stay in Japan for four weeks, I watched ER DVDs every night, so I accomplished my challenge! :) Even though I was pretty busy and sleepy every night in Japan, I did it to keep up my listening skill.

       It's been four days since I came back from Japan. I have already overcome jet lag. :)  Because my circumstance of in Japan and Southern California are completely different, I can't still believe that I was in Japan last week. When I was in Japan, I felt like that I had been always there. However, now I feel as if I had been always here. It sounds like very strange feeling, but I have often felt like that since I moved out my hometown at age 18. I think it's because I am familiar with both places regardless of a far distance. Anyway, from now on, I need to go back to my normal life. Therefore, I've decided to try three my 30-day challenges, which I will do everyday for next 30 days.

      First, I will continue to watch ER DVDs everyday to improve my listening skill. I think my listening skill has improved since I started watching DVDs everyday. However, I find it difficult to understand what people who has accents are saying. Asian accents are not problem for me, such as Korean and Chinese, but British and Middle American accents are very hard for me to understand. I think I should get used to these accents too.

     Second, I will study my textbook everyday in order to get an ACLS certification. I'd like to take the ACLS class this summer, and I will be required to pass the writing and practice exam the end of the class, so I should start studying for it seriously because it's not easy.

     Finally, my husband and I will go to gym everyday. Working out is not only important to maintain my backache, but it also creates a positive mood. I need to make great efforts for many arduous things this year, and it's important for me to keep my motivation to move forward my life.


     This is my entries related to my 30-day challenge.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/30-day%20Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment