Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Starbucks Gold Card

     A Starbucks Gold Card is special for Starbucks coffee drinkers. Starbucks give you the gold card only if you earned 30 stars within 12 months. After you became a gold holder, you can receive some privileges.

     While I was in Japan last month, my husband notified me that my Starbucks Gold Card had arrived. I couldn't believe that I would be a gold card holder because I didn't use to go to Starbucks until last year. As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband and I started collecting Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs and cards this year, and we started going to Starbucks more often than ever before. In addition, Starbucks released some star codes, and I earned 20 stars with the codes last month. I became a Starbucks Gold Card holder in a few months after having registered my Starbucks gift card. It was very easy for me to become a gold card holder!

     After coming back to the U.S., I opened the envelope from the Starbucks company.


       My husband owns his Starbucks Gold Card, but apparently gold card design has changed. The designs of his card and mine are different. Both are gold, but mine is darker.
My Starbucks Gold Card



       I have already gotten a free drink reward by earning 12 stars and got the trenta size of Valencia Orange Starbucks Refreshers! :)

       My entries related to our Starbucks collections can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs






No comments:

Post a Comment