Monday, May 26, 2014

Quality Inn Flagstaff - Review

     Last night, my husband and I stayed at Quality Inn in Flagstaff, Arizona. It was a non-smoking room with a queen size bed for Sunday night, which was the day before Memorial Day, for $65.17.

     The room was clean and quiet. WiFi was free, but Internet access was not always stable.
Quality Inn Flagstaff


       I liked that there was the 6-outlet on the wall. :) The flat TV was big enough, but its remote control didn't work at all.
Quality Inn Flagstaff

       There were four packs of instant coffee and two tea bags. I didn't use their shampoo and conditioner, but I liked the lotion, which had probably aloe scent. I didn't also use their hair dryer, iron, and ironing board, but I think that these are useful for some people. I thought a number of towels which were two bath towels, a hand towel, and a small facial towel, were not enough for two people. :(
Quality Inn Flagstaff

       The shower head was very unique. The head dial can allow to shift the spray setting, such as massaging mode.
Quality Inn Flagstaff

breakfast

       It included continental breakfast, but the food selections were pretty limited. The hall for breakfast was still under contraction, so we needed to go to the converted guest room for breakfast. Considering the price, it was pretty good motel though.

     I uploaded my Youtube video which I recorded there.


Quality Inn Flagstaff
2500 East Lucky Lane
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
928-226-7111
                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment