Tuesday, July 8, 2014

American Eagle Haul

     On June 30, I ordered some clothing from American Eagle. They were offering up an additional 50% off your entire clearance purchase and free shipping on any order. :) I received the package today and am going to share what I purchased with you.

     This graphic tee was originally $15.95 but ended up being $4. I bought two tees for my sister and myself. I will wear this while working out at gym.

AE Real Soft® Signature Graphic T-Shirt

     I bought this tank top for my sister. This was originally $15.95 but ended up being $6.
AE Double Scoop Boyfriend Tank
      I bought this grey cardigan for myself. This was originally $44.95 but was $20. I liked the fact that the front of the cardigan is longer and looks very stylish. I think this will perfect for fall and winter fashion. I will wear this with my brown boots and can't wait next fall! :) American Eagle is still offering same deals now, so I am thinking about purchasing this sweater for my sister right now. I think she will like it.
AE Heathered Open Cardigan

      My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

      My entries related fashion can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment