Sunday, July 6, 2014

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Haul - Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, and Van Husen

     Yesterday, my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets because I wanted to get a new pair of skinny jeans. My old navy blue skinny jeans, which I bought at Banana Republic years ago, had been worn out already. At Carlsbad Premium Outlets, I got some clothing with great deals there because of Fourth of July sales. I'm going to share what I got there with you.

     I went to Banana Republic first. They were having 50% off for entire items. I looked at their jeans, but they didn't have my size. :( That's why I decided to purchase my new jeans at other stores. At Banana Republic, some clothing was marked as more than 70% off. I couldn't resist buying new clothing there.

       I purchased two tees for my sister and myself. These have many cute elephant prints on. I tried it on and was stylish than I expected, so I decided to purchase it for my sister too. This tee was originally $29.99 but was marked as 70% off. It ended up $7.65 plus tax with 15% off coupon, which I printed out at home in advance.
Banana Republic

     This dress was marked as $12.99. It was originally $39.99, and it ended up being $11.04 plus tax with my 15% off coupon. This cotton dress is perfect for summer, and I think that I can wear it during fall and winter with leggings and boots here in Southern California. :)

Banana Republic

     Then, I went to Tommy Hilfiger to look at my new jeans. These skinny jeans were originally $59.50 but was $29.75 with 50% off sale. I ended up paying $25.29 plus tax with my 15% off coupon. I tried these on at the store, and these were perfectly fit my size! :)
Tommy Hilfiger

     Then, I went to Gap. These tank tops were part of their big Fourth of July sales. These were originally $16.99 each but were on sale for $2.99 plus tax. My sister in Japan told me that she wanted more tanks, so I bought three tank tops for her.
Gap

     At Van Heusen, they were having 70% off for entire items excluding ties. My husband bought three t-shirts for $10.80 (originally $36) and a long sleeve button-down shirts for $15 (originally $50).
Van Heusen

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment