Monday, July 21, 2014

Fireworks at Downtown Disney California

      Last Sunday, my husband and I enjoyed watching spectacular Disneyland Park fireworks at the parking lot of Downtown Disney. It's pretty hard to find good places to watch fireworks there because there are so many big trees were stood inside Downtown Disney. If you want to watch fireworks perfectly, you might watch those from parking lots or the entrance of Downtown Disney. These are secret spots to watch Disneyland Park fireworks.

     I took pictures of fireworks with my iPhone. The actual fireworks were more beautiful and spectacular than these photos though.
Fireworks at Downtown Disney California

Fireworks at Downtown Disney California


     I uploaded my YouTube video which I recorded that day.



     My entries related to Downtown Disney can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Downtown%20Disney


Downtown Disney
1580 S Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802

No comments:

Post a Comment