Monday, July 7, 2014

Mail-a-Smile, Disney•Pixar Stamps - USPS Forever Stamps

     I received this sheet of 20 forever stamps, Mail-a-Smile, which I ordered a week ago. :)       These are forever stamps feature characters from five Disney•Pixar movies. Specifically, my favorite movies are The Bugs' Life and The Incredibles. I am glad that I got my favorite Disney characters' stamps! :)
Mail-a-Smile,  Disney•Pixar Stamps - USPS Forever Stamps


Issue Date: June 01, 2012

 A Bug's Life (1998)

The Incredibles (2004)

Finding Nemo (2003)

Toy Story 2 (1999)

Monsters, Inc. (2001)




     My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment